THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
4. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml.
5. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
6. Please respect Westbury Arts Centre and use the bins provided.
7. If you have any disabled access requirements please email email@example.com, access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity
8. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
9. Milton Keynes Comedy Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 14’s are not permitted to attend. Age restriction is 14 years +. All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
10. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. MK Comedy Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
11. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from The Comedy Cow Ltd.
12. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
13. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. The Comedy Cow Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
14. In the event of cancellation of the festival by The Comedy Cow Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
15. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
16. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
17. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of The Comedy Cow Ltd. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
18. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from The Comedy Cow Ltd.
19. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
20. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
21. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
22. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
23. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Milton Keynes Comedy Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
Terms and conditions of FREE drink-
1-Valid paid ticket holder
2- Over 18's only
3- Name must be identifiable and only peopled referenced at point of ticket purchase will recieve the free drink.
4- The comedy cow reserve the right to refuse service
4- Voucher valued at o.oo
5- One drink only, a glass of wine, or proseco, pint of cider, larger or beer.
6- Bookings received from your friends with your name in the reference will get you a drinks voucher at the MK Comedy Cow Festival on either 28th, 29th or 30th July 2017.